01 October 2008

Enjoyed my 2 days holiday to the max! (Part I)

Yaahooo! It's holiday!
It's public holiday!
It's HARI RAYA holiday!
Too bad, only 2 days for me*Ish*!
But still, I was very DA ENJOYED my holiday with my baby
and my beloved babes (^w^)


The first day 01/10/2008
We went to Sunway Pyramid shopping and makan at Zanmai~

The second day 02/10/2008
We went to sing-k at Neway, buger king SS15, then
we went to club at night~

WOOHOOO!!!

.
.
.
.

.................................................................................

01/10/2008 Wednesday

In Angie's car..






We were busy kacao-ing my baby...
HAHA

Zanmai!
Next time go where yumca??
Let's go Zanmai!
Which Japanese restaurant to go?
Sushi king? Gengki Sushi?
No....
Let's go Zanmai!

Why was I holding my hair? =_='



My alwis fav *UNADON!*
Just can't stop lovin' it man...



Angie's fav....

Angie's fav.... HAHA


What a NERDY Jocelyn....
Conclusion, I don't look good in wearing spec!


Another nerdy!



Big Kiss!!!! Muuuuuaaacccckkkssszz!

You're alwis in my heart,
Deep inside my heart.
Baby, teamo....

Trying so hard recall what were we laughing at that time.
HAHA