11 October 2008

Bloody KFC truck!!!!

Today went to have lunch at Chatter box with
my baby, Angie, Karen and Jasper!
I parked my car at the lorong beside the KFC

When we finished our lunch and walked to my car...
MOTHER F*CKER!
I saw my car front light....
WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so shocked and wondering when did I bang it...
BUT I remembered I didn't bang anything wut..
Suddenly there was a worker told us that the KFC driver bang my car
and just LEFT....
WA LAO WEI!
We were so PISSED!!!
Straight to KFC to make complain!
Somehow, the manager couldn't do anything,
The manager gave us the truck car plate number
and the truck warehouse number...
asked us to call them on Monday...
DONT WORRY! For sure I WILL CALL!!!!!
Thank god I have a witness!!!
KFC!!! U can't run away from me!!!!!
*tsk*tsk*!


T_T My carr......!!!!