20 October 2008

Shooting

Sunday 19/10/2008

my alarm rang at 6am
God Damned! I was so sleepy,
I shouldn't drink 2 cups of 3 in 1 teh tarik the night before..
*Ish*!
Well, refused to wake up from my sweet litttleeeeee BED...
Kept rolling n rolling AND rollinggg..until 6.20am
Gotta wake up to prepare and waited my baby to fetch me~
You guys must be curious why I woke up so early?
Because Joanne, James, Ridzuan & Chun wei
were doing their shooting for the Ad campaign~
Baby and I were helping them~ and being "Ke-LE-FEI" in
their video Ad~ HAHAHA

Well, had lotsa fun during the shooting.
Plus, I had experienced/learnt how the seniors do their work,
how passionate they are,
how serious they are,
how they brain stormed to come out a good idea
and so on.
I am actually learn a lot of things from them.
Plus, I'm truly glad to know them!
They work hard and play hard!
Ya, thatz call life wurt~
work HARD & play HARD!



7.30am reached Sunway~
and we had breakfast @ D'Sayang




They were discussing how to shoot


Playing with Ridzuan's cowboy hat



D cow boy Ridzuan



Kesian Joanne... haha
cos kept repeating the scene as she needed to scream and run out to the
lorong beside the main block.
Why kept on repeating?
Coz she kept on smilling when she was running out..
LOL!
Btw, Joanne seriously did a great job! Awesome!

I can't wait to see the Ad~ :)


..xoxo..