22 October 2008

After 2 days of staying at home..

21/10/2008 Wednesday
Today, baby and I planned to stay at home to do our work together.
We didn't go out to hang out for 2 days, since Monday.
Recently I love staying at home, I mean my baby's house,
not my house la..
There's a fierce TIGER at my house!
NooNooNooo...
Really CMI (Cannot make it!)
There are some advantages of staying at home

1) Save $$$
2) Save petrol
3) Smoke less
4) *Da most important*!
Spend the own sweeet time with each other =)

BUT,
there is one disadvantage, for me,
which is, I gain on weight! Arghhh~!~! (>_<)
It's because my baby's mother is really good in cooking
and she always come out some delicious and special special yummy yummy food!
OMG! After 2 days of staying at home, I gained 1kg d!
Last week, I had lost 1kg,
but now, the 1kg come back to me again! LOL! Well, I'm jumping again. LOL

Today I received an sms from Darren to yumca @ Old Town, Sunway Mentari.
So, we decided to yumca with darren, Chee Seng and Clive!
Well, they are my ex Metro & UTS friends =)
It's been a long time I didn't meet up with Clive and Chee Seng.
It's a good time to catch up catch up!


I don't know y my baby likes to do all "silly silly" expression
=_=!

Yewwwww, so geli wei!!!!
Can't stop me for smoking although it's really looks geli!
The only way to stop me for smoking is when
the price increase above RM10!
Plus, when I'm pregnant!
Thailand wanna copy S'pore of putting those
GELI pictures to stop smoker for smoking when they look at it?
Please la, trust me,
it doesn't work at all.
So, please stop wasting the time and the money of putting it.
Stupid government,
you can't stop the smoker.


Chee Seng and I

My ex-Metro and UTS friens =)
Wow, I looked so small in between them wei.. :P

.
.
.
.

Yumca from 4pm until 7pm~
Owh yeah, time to say goodbye!
Hope to seee you guys soon =)


tata


..xoxo..