29 October 2008

The moment of joy : )

29/10/2008
A wonderful day.
. Happiness | Joyful .

In the afternoon, I was having my lunch at Sushi Zanmai with my
baby and Cella =)
Cella is my classmate, we have been in the same class since last semester,
but, this was our first outing *lol*!
Enjoy our Zanmai moment to the MAX!
It's my honor to know you. : )

After that, baby and I went back at around 4pm.
We planned to rest because we got dinner at night
to celebrate Uncle Suki's birthday!

I can't tell you guys how much fun I had.
As a conclusion, I had lotsa fun with my baby's family.

Mood of the day: 101%
Superb excellent



Baby was keeping his eye at the Garlic Bread...
Made sure the Garlic bread wouldn't get burn....

When I looked at it, I was wondering...
"Can we finish it? Thats...........ALOT wei! "
*Faint*



Our dinner -> Spagetthi
Yumm! My fav!

Dinner time ^___^



Fabulous!
Awesome!
When I just woke up and came out from baby's room..
OMG, I was shocked.
The first word came out from my mouth was "WALAO!"
The environment.. the atmosphere..
Truly romantic.
: )

The wine.

Yum Yum... (^v^)
Home made Italian food :)))

Name of the restaurant: Lily's Restaurant
Chef: Auntie Lily
Rating: Definitely, 5 stars!


The angel, Auntie Lily & Jocelyn
Don't you agree with me?
Auntie Lily dressed like an angel.

I'm here to wish Uncle Suki
Happieee birthday AGAIN =)
Cheeerrrsss!

My baby & Uncle Suki

A group picture without me.
To Auntie Nicole, hrmmm, are you eating something or biting sth?
hehe~ Owh ya, AUNTIE NICOLE! U're on the INTERNET now : )
Ekek~


A group picture without my baby *lol*
Enjoying the moment...
Watching tv after the yum yum meal~

We were enjoying our wine,
Johnny Walker Black Label & Rum

I was drinking sip by sip,
so I wouldn't get drunk easily, plus,
just simply wanted to enjoy it.


End of the day
Enjoyed to the max =)

..x0x0..