04 October 2008

Enjoyed my 2 days holiday to the max! (Part II)

02/10/2008 Thursday

Day - Neway & Burger King

It was out first time!
our first sing-k session =))



I'm sorry, I'm just can't live without my Dunhil Menthol



DELICIOUS...


not nice not nice!!!!

blowjob-ing for the Mic?? (=_=)!




Baby, weren't u act inocent?
hehe...

Woohoo... Angie gogogo~
sing ahhh..sing ahhhh
chang ahhhh....chang ahhh!!!




both of us looked very innocent har?



.
.
.

Burger King, SS15




Do u guys notice something on da table??
EGG!! How come got egg in Burger King?
Why? Curious? Come and ask me! ;P

OMG, baby.......
the way u smiled...hrmmmmm





.
.
.

Night - Maison

We love Maison is because of the music there...
*R&B!!!!*
Especially DJ Goldfish.....
I'm actually kinda bored of Maison,
but the musics there ...
attract me so much!!!!! Owh gosh!
However, that night wasn't that great
I was too tired, plus the DJ Goldfish wasn't there..
(I think he balik kampung jor! HAHA)
The most importantly, I didn't get DRUNK wei..
Not even tipsy.... (>_<) Btw, Maison is not as hot as last time dy.. Last time used to be a very hot spot to club.. Everyone switch to MOS, Poppy, Velvet...etc Plus, I feel OLD wei when I go to Maison..! How sad! On the way to Maison~~



Joann, Ken, Angie and I


Baby was drunk...
Ah wei edi KO...LOL

Ah wei (=_=)
U looked very scary wei!

p/s: Angie WAS DRUNK!!!!
3rd time of seeing her got drunk xD


-END-