26 October 2008

changed, changing, change.

I changed, and yet I'm still changing, to become a better person.
Some bad experiences happened in my past to make me changed,
and it gives me the motivation to keep me changing..
just to become a better person.

As we know,
we can't be 100% perfect, but at least we try to be 99% perfect
.


Change in my attitude, personality, the way i think,
the way I observe things and people and change to be forgiving.
People will slowly change themselves when they grow older.

I still remember when I was young,
I used to say "cut of the friendship" and in mandarin means 绝交
with friends because of some silly matters.
Oh gosh, imagine how childish was I?
I should appreciate of what I have now,
it's a fate for my friends and I meet together.
I do believe in fate. Don't you?

When I was young,
I didn't have any dream, any goal, or any mission.
I felt so lifeless.
When I have grown older, I started to know what I want to achieve and
what am I looking for in my life.

Fight for my goal
Fight for my mission
Fight for my future