25 October 2008

Exhausted

Exhausted!
Exhausted!
Exhausted!
Exhausted!
Exhausted!
Exhausted!

Lacked of sleep since Wednesday.
I was rushing for the damn assignments on Wed & Thurs
til late night 2-3am and woke up in the early morning!

*Yawwwwnnn*!
*Yawwwwnnn*!
*Yawwwwnnn*!

Finally FRIDAY came....
Last day of class, well, cos I'm having 1 week holiday!
I was planning to rest yesterday night (Friday),
unfortunately, too many plans pop up in a sudden..
Got attracted to those plans... ARGH!

My baby wanted to organize a poker night,
but ended up poker night canceled cos lack of people,
then, he wanted to drink and chill at home,
Angie asked me to join her and ChenChen @ Scarlet,
my ex asked me go Long Bar...

WOW!
So many options har~!
Ended up, I choose the option B - Scarlet!
I just told my friends and my baby that I was sick and tired
of clubbing few days back...
OMG, you see you see you see!!!!!!
Yesterday turned up at Scarlet. LOL!

My beloved friendssss, pls do trust me,
I really do have that "thought" and a bit of the "intention"
to quit clubbing.
Trust me~! Ha...Ha.....(Layan-ness laugh!)

Well, yesterday night, I was tipsy.
I would like to declare that I wasn't drunk!!
I can remember every single thing yesterday night..
Plus, I still can be able to drive from Cineleisure to Shah Alam wei =)
So, please take note, I wasn't drunk!

I went to find my baby after clubbing, as I really missed him a lot.
I was having a serious love sick.
That was my first time of going club without my baby..
Kinda hate this kind of love sick feeling! ISH!

.
.
.

Well, today I woke up at 10am
(The bloody liquor still "spinning" inside my stomach! Aww..)
I didn't sleeep until now.
I went to find my baby in the morning then went to Asia cafe
makan & played pool with Jasper and Chin Ju as well..
Do you guys went to Asia Cafe this afternoon?
Did you see a walking zombie APPEARED in AC?
No doubt, that was me! =__=!
OMG, I memang like a WALKING ZOMBIE..
So freaking stoned!

As a conclusion, exhausted!
Tonight I'm not going anywhere..
The only place I will go is..
MY BED! :)


chin ju's cap....




really CMI!


tata

..x0x0..