13 October 2008

Today is 13/10/2008

Today is another special and important day fer me =)
No, I should say, a special and important day for
*Mr Jocelyn & Mrs Matthew*
Our 4th month Anniversary!
During these 4 months, we had our bad flaws but it's not
going to stop us from being with each other...
We had our ups and down,
but we're still here, together...
But of cos, we had our happy moments, too =)
Our sweet moments being together.
I can't wait to spend my time with my little husband
making sweet memories together.
I love you baby.
My baby gave me a pressie today =)
Although it's not diamond, gold or those expensive expensive stuffs,
but,
I love it so muchhhiieeee!
It's a photo frame of us...
Iz meaningful for me.
I feel so sweeeet when I received from my baby ^^
I feel sweeet is because it's made by his own...
I really do love you baby!
Thanks for always be there for me...
I will never stop lovin you my dear : )
*Mwaaaah*!

hehe, thats my baby's photo frame in his room~

and this is mine ^^


Well, beside dis,
I also upload some random pictures that taken last week~



Nooo... :P

Karen & Angie



Was hanging out at Jasper's place..
OMG, these 2 guys =_=



tata

..xoxo..