10 October 2008

Sigh! Argh! Sob! Ish! Swt! Grrr!

Sigh . Sigh . Sigh

My life kinda messed up recently.

I couldn't find any suitable words/terms instead of using the term of "messed up"! I think iz much more suitable har?

*Aaarrggghh*!!!!! *Aaaaarrrrghhhh*!!!!!
Wanted to scream so badly! I wish I can scream as loud as I can at the mountain where nobody knows the existing of the mountain! I WISH!

I'm just want to release my stresssss wurt =(

Too many things happened recently. *SOB*!

Yesterday had an hour talk wif my DADDY *Awwww* Thank god that he talked to me nicely, unlike my mom! Ish.. But somehow I should change some of my attitude towards my mom. I shouldn't talk impolitely to her, sometimes lar. The way she talked to me really can turned me into a MAD COW! Why sounds like a magic? (swt, I'm just being lame kiez!?) I should have listen to my dad, understand her, accept how she is and tolerate her! Oh ya, most importantly, ignore her sometimes! LOL, thatz wat my dad told me yesterday!
Besides, I still have some other problems with my parents, especially my bloody BROTHER. *Grrrr*!

Well, don't wanna talk about this! I'm now stress with my projects which due on next monday, my exams which fall on Monday and Tues! I'm currently getting very busy. My seniors asked me not to worry about the History exam cos it was very easy, but still... I'm worried! =( I want to score ma...

Plus, I'm having financial problem!!!! =((( Stupid petrol!! I hate government, why increased the price of petrol!!!! FARK YOU GOVERNMENT! I think I shouldn't smoke so much d! It's time to cut down! Cos I think I'm gonna BANKRUPT one day becos of buying the cigg everyday! Dammmmnn it!!!! This time I'm really very serious about it, trust me people. I'm SERIOUSLY wanna cut down! SERIOUSSSS kiez!!!!!

Argh, feeling more stresss now... Owh gosh!!!!!