18 October 2008

MIA

MIA for 3 days...in BLOGGER! (Really swt kao kao~)
Is true what, I used to blog everyday or 2 days once~
Lately I was really busy. Busy for my assignments, my exam, plus TVB drama (=__=)!
Oowwh gosh! Kinda addicted to TVB drama, I think I should really stop until my exploration week to come then only start watching again~ SAY only la :P

27th of October 2008
Yay! I'm looking forward to the day, to the weeeekkkk to COME! It's my exploration week! =)))) Owh YESSSSS!!!! I'm really glad that I'm STILL a foundation student~xD
So I STILL have 1 week holiday! *hohoho*!
I would love to have a 1 day trip to... SOMEWHERE la~
Yes, I'm already satisfied with 1 day trip, indirectly saying I'm not greedy =p (Ala~AHAHA...keep praising myself only!) Start counting...... She's start counting....... 8 more days to go! (^^)

Okays,
Let's move on to other topic.

Would like to talk about my feelings in the past few days.
One word to describe, I'm feeling *delight*!
Frankly speaking, I'm proud of myself. I'm trying hard to be happy, try not to make things complicated, I should simplified it. =) In my opinion, sometimes things aren't that complicated as we think, it's just OUR human BEHAVIOR always make things worse. *ouch*! That's not good wei!

I've learnt to solve things out, seriously trying so damn hard.
I've learnt so so so hard to communicate with my parents especially my mother, as the main problem comes from my parents and I. I'm always being a cry baby because of the problems between my parents and I.
Yes, I shouldn't say I've learnt, I should say, I'm still learning how to communicate with my mom.

In the past few days, I tried not to raise up my voice when I was talking to her, I talked nicely to her, I was trying to make some joke with her, showed her my silly face and my silly voice so that our conversations won't be so "stiff".

Besides this, I'm happy because of I've met some new friends in my class, we always "bully" each other, talk crap, talk bad about some lecturers especially Lily *lol*
She's really a bitch in TOA. You can actually hear a lot of stories from the students who under her before, and I'm one of them. No, I should say, I WAS her student in the last semester. I was feeling in jail! She didn't know how to teach. I think her job in TOA isn't a lecturer because she didn't teach us anything about Design I. She only knew to assign homework to us without a good explanation about our assignments, plus, the most importantly, release her tension, her stress, and her anger at us.

She's a Japanese. I thought Japanese is well educated, polite, soft spoken, good manner and so on. WHY this bloody bitch is totally different? She must be abnormal or I should say a MANIAC! Hrmp!


Well the left one is Lily and the right one is Irvin.
My friend really hate Lily so much, you can see from the drawing itself.
F*cking ugly wei :P
p/s: Heard that she's a pregnant lady, but she seems like pregnant for a year dy =_=
So is she pregnant or just having a big big tummy?
I'm actually fine with Irvin, but I've no idea why my classmate hate him so much.
@_@


Well, I just realized that I'm becoming a jumper wei! Eagerly to know why? It's because I'm jumping, my topic~ LOL! =p Got influenced too much from my baby, because he's a real "jumper"! Hahaha~ Sorry baby, put the blame on you, I know you don't mind right =p

Let's move on.. =)

Well, I was chatting with my friend Joanne thru MSN in the past 2 days. We talked about blogging. She said that my blog mainly about my happenings. Ya true, I talk much about my life, my happenings life, but talk less about my thoughts and my feelings. As I know, I'm not good in expressed my feelings in words, but I'm good in talking it out to my friends or whoever. That's the reason why you people seldom see I blog about my feelings and my thoughts, because I'm seriously not good at it. I don't know whether is good or bad, but for sure both of it have their disadvantages and advantages. It's all depends to individual. But I'm learning to express in words. I'm always envy to those people who can express their feelings and thoughts in words. I'm learning, still.

Gotta stop =) Wanto watch my TVB drama in a while and rest early. Tomorrow gotta wake up early around 6.45am because my baby is coming to fetch me at around 7 plus and we wanna go Sunway to meet up with Joanne, James and Ridzuan for their Ad Campaign. They are going to ACT.. HAHA. I'm just go there to laugh! Haha, no la, of cos I wanna learn something from seniors wurt, to see how they do the 30seconds video, the process, aiya, everything la!

Anyhowwww, Tata!

..xoxo..