28 October 2008

Misunderstanding

Misunderstanding.

Misunderstanding always happened around us. We can't stop it and we can't avoid it to be happened. Misunderstanding can caused problems. It might break the friendship, relationship, and anything that could be happened in our life.

Sometimes misunderstanding happened is because of certain factors such as miss communication and poor communication skill. In addition, it's my very own opinion too, a very major factor to cause misunderstanding is the way we send/pass our message through "words".

What do I mean by "words"?

As the technology is superb advance now, we can always chat online, message our friend through email, Facebook, Friendster, even give comment or what lah. Using "words" instead of using our mouth to express ourselves and communicate with each other. When we're using "words" to "talk" with each other, we don't know hows each other "tone" in the "words", because we can't hear & we cant see each other's expression. Thus, it cause misunderstanding.

Sigh...

It just happened on me. I "accidentally" used the wrong words, and truly didn't have the intention to purposely say "that"... : ( Thats why I said I used the wrong words.... Plus, sometimes I'm not good in expressing myself in words, so there is misunderstanding happened... *sniff*

How to overcome & solve this....
I mean the misunderstanding between me and............


I'm so depressssssssed and tensssionnnn!!!!
*Argh*!!!

..xoxo..
(
though i'm depressed and tension right now, i will still xoxo u guys...)