19 October 2008

Life and Live

A question that haunts everybody’s mind
More you explore, more complications u find.
Neither easy to understand nor easy to know,
Its kind of drama with different sorts of show.
Some think controller is almighty god,
Other thinks they are their own lord.
Play starts with birth & ends with death,
Before one starts understanding it becomes too late.
Relations are given relations are made,
How faithful is a percon can only grade.
Some call it struggle, other call it race.
Can’t one be happy in what little a person gets?
I call it beautiful, I call it fun
No need to understand it, accept whatever comes.
Enjoy every moment of life with all ups and downs
Stop fighting, stop struggling, and stop longing for more n more
Nothing going to go with you that is for sure . . .


Struggling to live for a purpose
I live, I eat, I drink , I sleep, I talk..
I keep on moving in a never ending circle..
Where had I lost the dreams of my youth
Where had I left my smiles to celebrate
Words do no more supporting for my cheering
Words do no more healing for my throbbing
Like a bird with no more wings to fly
Like a tree with no more leaves to shed
I stand beside this time that is moving
I stand beside this life that is changing
Hoping for a new sunrise to come my way
Hoping for a new crack of dawn for me to live..