31 October 2008

Halloween


Everybody out there
I'm here to wish you all
Happy Halloween

I believe that everyone has their own plan for tonight.
I'm the exceptional case, *lol* cos I'm not going to party.
Halloween for me, well, hrmmm, I'm actually don't celebrate Halloween.
I thought Halloween is a day for Western, but why Asian?
*Deep-thought*!
Heeeheeee...
Plus, I seldom go out lately.
I love staying at home to complete my assignments, chill & surf net
with a big cup of white coffee =)
(p.s. I'm simply addicted to coffee!)
or just spend my time alone with my baby.
Clubbing & partying?
I'm getting bored of it or maybe because of
I'm getting older, there is no more excitement for me like I used to have,
especially when I was in age 18.
In addition, I want to have my *beauty sleep*! =D
I realized that recently my complexion is getting better!!
^______________________^
Btw, here to wish you guys out there *Happy Halloween*
Party hard & play hard! =)))

tata

..xoxo..