01 August 2008

My day and night on the last day of July

I've no idea how to describe my mood for yesterday (31/07/08)
My mood was really going up and down.
Felt upset after I left my baby's house in the afternoon.
Went to ss15 Cats Whisker with my lui lui Eeven and sui poh Chris.
Didn't really have the mood to shop, so I just bought a pair of short pink pants.
Went to sing k at red box...sigh, I cried very badly in Redbox :(
Prob due to me and my baby.....
When I was on the way to his hse, I cried.
Once I saw him, I cried.
Cried non-stop.
Own gosh! I'm really 101% cry baby wei!!!!
After a while, we okay dy ;P
but still, my tears still kept on dropping down!
My eyes so de f*cking tired wei....

We went to Sunway again find Angie and SISI.
SISI is my baby and angie's fren....ex TOA students...
just came back from Sabah or S'wak if I'm nt mistaken...
Thus, they decided to go Maison for welcoming SISI~Mostly all the TOA students^^
I was actually struggling should I go or shouldn't I..
cos the day before yesterday right..
I just told Chris, Tong Hao and Melody that I will not go club due to my final...
*LOL*
end up...I went to club AGAIN..! =_=!
Well...good news to annouce,
I wasn't DRUNK! LOL
just tipsy~!

Something really bad happened...
Something happened to my baby himself...
plus, I did sth bad to him :(
I felt so sorry to my baby, I shouldn't shout at him and
shouldn't raise up my voice..
I felt so bad....and sorry
*Sorry* baby....

btw, I'm glad that everything is settled....
Yesterday was a terrible and sad night for us......
Baby, I would like to tell u that no matter what happen,
I wil always be there for you, love you and trust you..
so do Angie and Joan.....

Awwww, I slept at 7am in the morning and woke up at 9am
why?because I got class at 930am (T_T)
beside, my baby bet me that for sure I wil wear cap to college,
cos I cried alot....
YEAH man, baby u're right, I memang wore cap to college =,=
eyes swollen like hell wei (T_T)




On the way to Maisonnn~
baby wanna took my pic...I refused...and turned around *haha*!




was on the phone with Terry...
and my baby curi gambar ME!!!!



Nice meeting u baby *louise* =)


Matthew, Fai and KC

I hate downstair of Maison...
freaking HOT wei..
all of us were sweating...
u see my hair u see my hair..
wet wet dy *argh*!

*Jasper* and *Jocelyn*
Double J~
Jasper~ lurve u too!!!!


Yay! all the current and ex TOA studentsss~
Ex TOA students : Angie, SiSI, Jasper, Terry
Current TOA students : Me, Joann, Matthew


HAHa~jasper shy shy huh?
don't be shy la wei :P

hrmmp, my baby...looked so steam wei

SiSi and Angie
Sisi ar, u drank alot mer?
kesian la u, kept on vomit only *aik*!

Jasper, u were blcking me wei~
or u trying to become a GIRL~


My baby and Sisi

Jasper and My baby Matthew

za bou, I love u alots...
thanks for always be there for me...
thanks for scolding me...just to wake me up...
thanks for accompany me all the time..

owh my gwod, both of were acting cute!

Welcome back sisi~
nice meeting u~