16 August 2008

*Yay*! Went to club again....xD -140808-


Well, my previous blog just written that I didn't want to go club on thursday night.
Ahaha, see where were I on that night? LOl....
heart saya gatal gatal (which means itchy itchy *LOL*), ended up, went to find them...
Reached Rainforest @ Sunway Pyramid around 12.50am, and reached Maison at around 1.45am (=_=)
extremely late right~HaHa~!
but still, had FUN! ^^~


Raymond (The DJ of the Rainforest vs my ex highschool classmate)
No wonder I was so shocked when I just stepped into Rainforest, I heard DJ was callig
Jocelyn...and I asked Angie,"zabou, calling me ark?"
haha...den after that they told me he was my ex classmate :P
what a small world~
Raymond, u so big size de!nearly cant recognize u~=)


the boss of the Rainforest
Well, Ive forgotten her name AGAin~
I'm weak in remembering ppl's name
no good no good!


ANDY!!!!!
Awww..pwease don't act cuteeee!!!
NO GUYS ALLOW!

stwepid Simon =_=
r u trying to kiss me!! *siu siu siu*!
and pls, don't act cute...

CoCo and Jocelyn~


Haha ah fui....
Ermhrmm, what was my baby doing behind there?


Left: chinese (forgotten his name), Korean guy (forgotten his name too), and lastly *ME*
Well, their table was just beside us
At 1st, I thought they were Ah Fui's friend cos they came and talked to me...
but then ..when I asked Ah Fai...he said nope =,=
za dou!!!!
btw, nice meeting u guys!

Korean guy too! Michael and Jocelyn

whose bloody middle finger again!

at the road side of KLCC, cos brought baby's cousin to see Petronas~


*za bou Angie*

Camwhoring beside the road side~AhaHA!
BRAVO!

I lurve you la za bou!!! :P
but, Joann is missing in our picturessss (T_T)

Well well well, my CAR!
I took this pic after the day of Maison....
We were driving after clubbing...and we went down to a tunnel...
and suddenly Angie shouted and said BUMPERRR!!!!
and I went down and see..owh my god, my bumper wei (T_T) kenapa macam ini !!! arghhh
Angie said Matt bang the motor....but we actually felt nothinggg.....
so, now we still have no idea why wil become like this...sigh sigh sigh!