16 August 2008

Outing with my baby's cousins

These few days, baby and I were bringing his cousins around KL such as China town, Petronas, club in KL and etc. Beside, hanging out with them at the Resort Saujana they stayed....
They are very nice and friendly =)
They supposed to go back Phillipine the night before yesterday, but they missed it,
because they messed up with the date of the flight. HaHa~
and now, they r back to Phillipinee...I think is 12am flight?
I'm not sure about it.
I will miss them always! Hope to see them soon..^^

= Bon Voyage!=


China Town~
haha, its beeen a long long time that I haven't been to China Town wei
More than 1o years?



Makan in a restaurant @ China town...I love their fried rice

@ Saujana!
well..u see u seee!! BEEERS again (T_T)
*faint*!

Resort Saujana

picture taken before they leave M'sia...

cute little cine cine~!

come come, Matthew kor kor and Jocelyn jie jie gib u muax muax~