12 August 2008

Today

Today, I woke up at 8.30am *Awww*! How I wish I could sleep more...
Today, I reached college at 9.35am! So early *Yawwwwnnn*!
Today, I finished muh Finished Art presentation *Yyyooohoo*!
Today, frankly speaking, I wasn't feeling well
Today, I felt so sleepy and tired for the all day long
Today, I looked pale
Today, I was actually not in a good mood
Today, I cried secretly
Today, I laughed, too =p
Today, went to find my baby after my class end
Today, went to Sunway Pyramid to meet up my baby's aunties who just came from Phillipine
Today, Angie joined us yumca @ Starbucks
Today, I was pissed with my bloody brother
Today, my friend told me that Maybank @ Sea Park - *kebakaran*! No wonder I saw a lot of smokes when I was on the way back to home. *Awww*! Terrible!
Today, I had dinner at home *haha*!
Today, I got my Finished Art result dy, got a grade C. Owh yeah, at least I pass wei! Thank god!
Today, I'm gonna tidur early because I feel so dizzy =[


Yeah, that's all about TODAY. Stupid me wei!
Well, after this Friday, I'm gonna become a party animal~LOL Let's go Poppy this Saturday :P
I am being a good girl for almost 2 weeks dy~ Why good girl? Haha, because I didn't go to club. *hehe*!
Hohoho, btw, parents going PD this coming Fri until Sunday... *Sssyyyoook*! xD No one will nag around me dy :P My ears can rest in peace for 3 days 2 nights! HAha.....

Well, that's all for my "TODAY"...
time to rest on bed~


=TATA=