19 August 2008

wif my baby & lovely za boussssss

18/08/2008 Monday

We were hanging out at Arios, Sunway Pyramid


My baby really look like a NERDY with that spec!
Book worm~?
Most handsome book worm~!
Wahahah~^^



Joann, u wanna hide behind the BREAD?
Well, do u know what is*Mission Ipossible*?
LOL

I'm seriously dont know how to....comment ... =,=


- F o r e v e r-
I love you all so much you know~!?!


My sweeetest and nicest za bousss!
Angie . Joann


I look so damn ugly in this picture, but my baby looks so
handsome...so...just post only la !!!!~!
Plus, I am sick sick sick sick SICK....
so I look damn "chan" wei


鬼面
Chinese tranlation = GHOST FACE
(=_=) Fantastic translation! Damn!




19/08/2008

It located at Uptown, PJ
Foodsss from my hometown wei~!~!~!
Highly recommend this restaurant =V=




My silly baby doing silly face again~

before makan makan....ambil pictureeee sin :P

why muh eye bag loookkked so BIG wei
=(((

kawaiiii Angieee~
I lurveee yr dipple!!! Argh!

Well, I ve forgotten the name of this dish de~
but, Angie said damn nice~
expensive but worth to eat!

Woohooo~ This is Traditional Beef Noodle (If I'm nt mistaken!HaHoho)
Damn damn damn......f*cking......nice delicious yummy tasty spicy!!!
Woooo~! Rm8.80 only!!!! The portion is big.....so worth to eat too
(Why am I sound like a "promoter" or "Advertiser"? Promoting the food only~LOL)

Da-da....I wanna start eatingggg lu =v=

Yeah man, enjoyingggg muh food wei~


HAHAHAHA, damn funnie wei baby~!
You look like a RABBIT? Nah nah nah... I think...
is hamster..?? xD
p/s: I think my baby got attracted .....by me? Nah, iz da traditional beed noodle :P

My silly baby



Angie, why yr hair is flying ga?
Magic?????????


After makan, take another pic sin :P
really camwhore WEI!I!II!!I!I!I

Seeexxxyyy~


HUGE sunglasses~
HAHA
DamnCHUn wei~
but of cos, I wont buy it and WEAR it in the public place!
p/s: Wow my baby looks so handsome wei :P *mwah*

HAHAHAHA....
Za bou, mana lu punya forehead???

.
.
.

After our window shopping and yumca session~
We went for our movie session *Wall E*
A very funny, nice, touching and emotional movie
* Wall E vs Eva*
*Matthew vs Joce *
(Ekek) ^v^

.
.
.

Balik Angie's hse ambil Coco to subangggggg find Joaannn and yumca~
Coco iz real excited when inside muh car!
Running and jumpinggg around

Well... Guess what is it?
..HAMSTER..
Went to a pet shop...cos Angie sent her dog for grooming....
then I saw the worker was cleaning the habitat for the hamster..
haha *interesting*

I lurve this husky...
I wanna have ONEEEEE!!!




.
.
.

Yumca at Darussalam den balik rumah~


- END of the day -
= TaTa =