28 August 2008

emo.insane.prediction.expectation.life

I'm emo...
It's been a long time since I got emo...
Well, it happenes in a sudden...
Good or bad?
I don't know...
Obviously bad right?
Why am I talking and answer to myself?
Sound insane.
My previous blog archive,"Everything happens for a reason".
But, why am I emo without any reason?
Am I trying to escape something?
Am I being negative?
Isn't good to plan for the future?
I should have a good future, why am I afraid of?
Afraid of losing something? Or someone?
Isn't good to "predict"?
Prediction.
It's always out of our expectation.
Or, I should say things always happened which iz out of our expectation.
Suprise? Excitement? Or luck? Life is always full of suprise, excitement and luck?
We control our life or God controls us?
Some might say we control our life, we are the one who choose to walk to the right/wrong path, to make decision. Conclusion? We control our life.
However, some might say God controls us. God already prepare a schedule to each of us.
I'm doubt.
Well, many questions and thought came along.
"Live life to the fullest", what is the meaning behind it?
Friends always said that live life to the fullest.
I am wondering and I 'm very confuse, am I?
What is the definition of it?
How to achieve it?
I'm trying so hard to understand.
Study hard and get a good result, play hard, enjoy your life, having a good job with a high salary, being a millionaire, happy family, happy marriage, peace, appreciate every single moment we have, travel around, friends who always be there whenever we need them, or having a bf/gf who treats u loves u sayang u....?
Is this considered as living life to the fullest?
I'm kinda lost and I don't know what I want actually.
Ya, I do have a bf who loves me a lot, and I do love him loads too.
I do have best friends who always cheer me up, listen to me, be there for me whenever I need them.
I am studying the course that I dream of, which is design course in The One Academy.
I'm playing hard whenever I go to club, hang out with my friends, yumca....
But I still don't get what does "live life to the fullest" means?

I'm so confuse and a little bit lost right now. *sigh*
Trying so hard to be fine, but somehow, I can't do it, in this moment.