12 August 2008

No title stated xD

No title for my blog, because I really can't think of any title that suits my blog...
Btw, I hate thinking of the title. *tsk*

Well, I feel a little better and a little stress-free now =) Finally I have done with my pop up card which I need to pass up tomorrow plus a presentation for my pop up card tomorrow at 10am. I still got one more class to go which is Design Workshop which falls on Friday 9.30am, and THEN, I will be FREEEEeeEeeEeee~!~!~!~! *Yay*! Relax relax relax relax...and sleep sleeep sleeep sleeep... I am really lack of zZzZzzzzzzz *owh gosh*! I must find one day to sleep for at least 20 hours!

I just viewed someone's blog, I do not wish to mention the name, so I just metion as "someone". I read his blog, I'm sorry to say that I feel a bit annoying after reading his blog. He changed, changed until I don't know him at all.....Is he the guy I know him for so so so long? I'md doubt. I do not want to say anymore..... -speechless-

I realized one thing about myself.
I admit that I was playful last time,
but not now anymore.
Why?
No idea, I just find myself not playful anymore. =)
Is that a good thing? Yeah.. Hehe...
Maybe I really have found someone who I really love?
You will never know xD
*secret*
Akakaka~


Alright, it's 12.16am, waiting 1am to come and talk talk wif my baby....and now I WANNA to have some FAG!!! haha~


My pop up card~~~~~~~

My Pop up card, title is "Mother's Day Card"~
This is muh cover......
I love my cover the most ^^

Inside of my pop up card~
2 pop ups inside my card, the one yellow yellow thingy and the small card on top...
I'm actually wondering is that yellow thingy considered as pop up? =,=?
hrmmm, isit too plain? I am actually still thinking what to put and what to design..
maybe will add on later or tml if I can think of sth..HAHA~
slumber only (=_=)

Owh, yeah, that's the back of my pop up card~
ops, my cup beside muh pop up :P



=TATA=