13 August 2008

My happening 2nd month Anniversary

13/08/2008 is the 2nd month Anniversary for me and my baby =)
*Happy Anniversary* baby!~!~!
- I L o v e Y o u -
We had a happening and special anniversary celebration~hehe
What so special what so happening?
We were actually hang out with his cousins for the whole day~
His cousins from Phillipine came down to KL 2 days ago~
As it is their first time to visit M'sia, so So we decided to bring them around...
to walk walk, to eat eat, to take pic pic......
Wow, they really "BEER DRINKER" =,=
Yesterday when they were at ss14 makan Bak Kut Teh, each of them ordered 1 big bottle of beer, then after that went to Rainforest which located at Sunway Pyramid...
They ordered 4 TOWERSSSSSS *owh muh gwod*!!!!
Luckly I wasn't there..or else I sure "gong" wan.... HAHA!
They are really gd in drinking n they are lovin' it man! Owh gosh!
Today we brought them to Asia Cafe to try Malaysian food...we drink again~after that we went to Rainforest....omg...DRINK again....!!!
It was a tiring day, and I was having migrane since the afternoon until now....
but somehow I was still enjoyed hanging out with them and my baby...=)



Matt's mother and his cousins

We @ Asia Cafe~
Wow, table full of FOODS..haha

New opening @ Sunway Pyramid
"Berry Passion"
Ice cream, fruities, cake...with strawberry~


I'm really falling in love with strawberry man!

ice cream with cracker and strawberry~
is nice and taste great, it only worth RM6.90
No Government & No Service charged....
GOOD! haha~


My lovable baby and I =))))
Aishteru so much ^^


We at Rainforest~
yeah man, drinking again!~!~!






Daughter of their cousin's friend~
She won the 2nd prize for the Skating Competition @ Sunway Pyramid
Wow, she's really good in posing in front of the camera~
btw, congrats =D