04 August 2008

I need oi oi.....

9.42pm, finished bathing and gonna do my final project in a while.
I'm exhausted, again. I woke up at 10.45am yesterday morning, then went to find my baby in the afternoon. After that, drove all the way down to yumca with Chris @ Old Town Kepong! And then har, balik rumah makan dan buat assignments saya....and and then huh, went out at ard 12.35am to meet up Joann, my baby, Angie, sisi and Jane @ Joann's hse.. Gossiping, makaning, chilling, smoking, laughing, talk cocking all the night....I slept at this morning 7am...damn it, I couldn't wake up and yet, I missed my Design I class! shyt! Lunchie with my sui poh chris until 2.30pm then classs til 6.30pm...*awww* Joann was having problem wif her bf...so I went to ss15 to find her, plus yumca at Bean Bean with Jane + my baby....and NOW, I'm back to home + blogging.....Owh gosh, wat a tiring day wei....How I wish I can jump to muh bed right NOWWWWW!!! *sob* Unfortunately, I can't. Sigh...
So, I gotta stop right now....

TATA