10 August 2008

Molly's baby full moon celebration

Yesterday [09/08/2008] I was so nervous and actualy felt a little bit pressure.
It is because I was attending my baby's family outing @ Crown Princess Hotel
To celebrate Aunty Molly's baby 1 month old.
Nervous and a little bit pressure cos gonna meet all his family members...
Btw, I shouldn't feel that way, because their family members are so friendly and easy going
Especially those kids, haha~love to play wif them...


Baby Sara
Her eyes damn big right? big as gold fish's eyes


Stupid me doing stupid look

baby's uncle and his grandma~
Her grandma looks very young

All the kids~
Naughty Sean, baby Sara and Jessey


My baby's Aunties

From right : baby's mom and dad

Sara, r u actually crying or smilling?
I cant differentiate... @_@

Small little cute cute jessy~

wa, lan yeng ar Jessey~


I lurve you with all my heart.
u're such a sweeet guy baby ^^
I'm trying my best to be d most special woman in yr heart
and prove my love to you.
I love u loads.