20 August 2008

Should I or Shouldn't I

Yes, I'm having my damn holiday now! *yay*! Finally I can rest for another 2 1/2 weeks..! Well, I feel so boring la sometimes during da holiday (=_=) Feel a bit weird and uncomfortable without assignments *weird* right! I wanna watch on demand so much, but my parents and muh stewpid brother alwis watch til so late *sniff-sniff*! I still haven't finish watchin the HK drama, dog and cat de... Sob!

Owh yea, as my title stated, "Should I or Shouldn't I" is..actually mentioning about... Should I go back to Taiwan? Or shouldn't I? Mom asks me whether wanna go back Taiwan or not since I'm having holiday right now. Tapi....tapi..saya still struggling and thinkinggg HARD! I didn't go back for 1-2 years dy~ Reason why I wanna go back because I wanna shopping *it's SUMMER* wei; reason why I don't wanna go back becos I will misss muh za bous muh sui pohssss especially muh BABY!!!!!!! How How HOw~~!~!~!~! haha..stil thinkingg... Must come out a decision by this FRIDAY...the latest! Arghhh~!~!~!