06 August 2008

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday 05082008
Today 06082008


HaHa.. Yesterday I thought of wanna oi oi early, but end up, I went to Mcd SS15 yumca with my baby, Angie, Joann and Stanley. My baby was doing his assignment there; Angie, Joann, and I were talk cock-ing. LOL! I really lurve to hang out with Angie, Joann and Jane.... I would like to thanks Angie and Joann, thanks for accompanied me, concerned me on last thursday after Maison @ Murni SS2...thanksss......owh yeah, and also ShieShie...although Shie Shie kept on potong steam (vomit) when we were actually crying and in the extremely LOW LOW LOW mooddd! HaHa~

We yumca until around 2.30am, then back to my baby's house.. Once I saw his bed... *OWH MUH GOD*! I couldn't stand it dy, I jump to the bed ... *BOP* ...zZZzzzzZzzzZz... HaHaHa~! Sorry lar, I cant tahan once I see the bed...Awww....! I slept for an hour...then woke up accompanied my baby to talk talk, makan makan super ring, vodka-ing...

Went back home at 6.30am, slept at around 7am and woke up at around 11.25am.. Actually I woke up at around 10.30am, but I jump to my bed again, haha. Lunchie with Chris @ Kim Gary...of cos, with my baby as well. Well, I saw someone in Kim Gary who I can't forgive....although already happened in 1 year ago. I didn't expect I will bump to the "person".... I haven't seen that "person" for some age.... Unexpected. That "person" reminds me the incident.. I didn't know why my hand and body were actually shaking like hell when I saw that "person".... I hate that "person".......... Ya, I should.... Plus, I shouldn't forgive that "person" as that "person" didn't want my forgiveness as well..

Forget about that "person".... Chris, my baby and I went to Ming Tin @ Taman Megah to find Angie yumca~ Wao lao wei, sangat the hot over there *sweat like hell*! After that went to Angie's house.....
Woohooo~let's check it out man!


I purposely brought down my sunglasses just to take pic xD
[Angie.Jocelyn]

Camwhore~

HaHAHa..he was on the phoneeeee~

baby, yr face senget jor?


My baby was oi oi-ingggggg


Hie, my name is coco~
I look damn cool ler? xD

Aww, coco is so damn cute! look like a toy~

Angie.Coco.Soon

Angie! Don't rape COCO!!!!

I wanna oi oi dy, don't kacao~