30 July 2008

Being happy....

"Being happy is not always being perfect. Happiness can be found with someone near when you look closely and discover the good in their heart."


I wish I can find back my happiness as soon as possible =)
Hate crying !

I realize something which is really true.
I should look forward, but shouldn't look backward.
Never ever look back to the past,
we should appreciate the moment we have now and look forward to the future.
As I realized that I feel much more happier when I never think of my past.
Memories kill me.
Especially bad memories.

Throw away all the bad & sad memories but only keep the good memories.
I should lock it deep inside my heart.
There are some terrible memories...
I'm trying so hard to let it go..
although it had happened almost 1 yearr ago....
I will never forgive...............

NEVER!


After the incidents, I have learned something...
Which is

shouldn't trust a person easily,
no matter how long and how well u know that person

The person is still going to hurt you someday.
I was so regret that I had put too much trust on that person
isn't good to be too naive and innocent sometimes.
That was the bigggest mistake that I had made in my life.
I will never ever let it happen again.