07 July 2008

Medicines, I love U and I hate U

Woke up in the morning around 8.30am because I got 10am classsss...
Owh gosh, muh flu was getting worst (T_T)...and I felt so dizzy...
Thought of skipping class, but I couldn't as I need to pass up muh assignment...
During the class..I was so fucking dizzy...and feeling unwell...
Thus, I went to consult doctor during the classs.....
Fucking medicines spent me RM50 =_=''' but luckly I boleh claim from muh daddy :P
I'm having flu, cough, sore throat, dizzy plus headache! Arghhhh.....All come in a sudden!
*Ish*Ish*!!!!!!
now iz 9.24pm...just went out yumca with muh high skewl girl fren...
and now I gotta start doing my assignmentssssssssssss.....Sigh!
I miss my bed so much =(
Pweasee...I wan fast fast fast fast recover....so that this friday I can be able to club...!!!!!!

*PRAY hard*! =)