20 July 2008

my mood = 0%

Basically my normal mood iz between 60% - 80% if I'm not emo or i'm happy.If my mood% already 0%, it indicates that, I'm totally ... extremely ... superb ... very ... de ... NO MOOD! No mood to do anything even my assignments. I cried for an hour yesterday night until my eyes bengkak when I woke up in the morning...I am feeling so tired right now... and so sadddddddd =((((((((((( I feel like punching someone...and need my cigg so eagerly!

I really should thanks to someone who makes me become like this...
thanks for treating me like a bloody toy
thanks for waking me up
thanks for treating me like a piece of SHITz!
thanks for hurtinggg me badly!

I hate people who only think of themselves all the time.
Will never ever think of people's feeling
They think they're right all the time...
HELL NO!
They're just being so selfish....
ya, I met someone like this, and break my heart into two....
"I'm afraid if i break it, yr heart wil never cure"?
yes, my heart will never cure. Injured badly!

Sigh, now I don't even dare to listen bleeding love, better in time, go on girl, i'm yours, some jay's chow and gary chow's songszzz....=(((