17 July 2008

mask.maison.diet.

Recently was so busy. I was feeling exhausted. I'm now applying my mask while I'm updating my blog *lolz* For me, mask is an essential for me because recently I out too often, sleeep very "early" (around 3 or 4 am...sometimes even 6am only sleep), my skin becomes very dull and dry. Thus, I need MASK so eagerly! Mask can help to improve my skin tone, moisturises the skin etc..I'm now using NC 24 Long Lasting allantoin Collagen Mask...it helps stimulate tissue oxygeation to accelerate skin metabolism and improve blood circularion! Wow, see the name also can feel iz very da *powerfull* wei :P Girls out there, should apply mask often...it really helps wei~hohoho...!

Later I'm going to Maison again, and again..! I sudah become a maison kaki dy, almost every week also pergi Maison! *Yyyaaaay*! Liquor Liquor Liquor!!!!!! *wheeewhitt*! Don't worry, I wont become a drankard xD haha~ Feeling kinda stresss, so I need some liquor!!!! I'm actually still thinking what to wear later~headache headache! I hate to go club sometimes, because I need to think of what to wear! *Grrrr* Feel like just grab a "not bad looking" top and wear with a short pants :P Aiyok aiyok...see how it goessss la!

Well, I promise myself tomorrow no matter how I must wake up at 845am..because I have 9.30am class (T_T) Last fri I couldn't be able to wake up again....Arghh!!!!! I must put damn a lot of alarms wei... *sigh*!

Owh shyt, I gain on weight wei...! My weight now is 50-51KG wei! owh fark fark fark!!!!!! I must really control my MOUTHHH dy..eat too much dy recently sigh...today yumca with my fren, Danny, he also said I gain alot of weight.. =( I wan diet diet diet diettt!!! Regret of eating indo mee yesterday LATE night...but nt regret of drinking beer la :p ahahaha!!! but honestly, I really wanna diet! Sigh...so sadddd dy.....