06 July 2008

sick

Holly shyt, i'm sick, sick in the wrong time.
When I woke up in this morning, I was feeling a little bit unwell. My throat was fucking pain when I was busy doing my assignments...then later on, flu came...Owh damn it!
I felt dizzy when I was outside having lunch with my best friend, seow theng..
I felt that my whole body was so weak and lembik... so dizzy..even right now...
I just finished coloring half of my assignments..still got another half to go...
owh god, pwease don't let my mind goes blank...I still need my brain right now..
I need to think of colors...contrast....from light to dark...mix and match...and even how to apply on it to make my work looks perfect and nice....shyt.....
I still need to draw my apple and color it with the damn water color, again! I really hate water color! Arghh! It's so hard to control as my hand is shaking when i'm coloring...=(
I think I should take a short nap now and also take another flu medicine...

nightz....even now only 2.29pm...gonna take half an hour nap or maybe 1 hour...

*dizzzyyyyy*
*yawwwwwnnnn*!