05 July 2008

terrible and busy week I had

Exploration week (30/06/08 - 07/07/08)
My exploration week came and gone....

Yeah, what a busy week for me, as in busy doing nothing. Busy of yumca, sing-k, yumca, yumca, yumca....Owh muh gosh! Before the exploration week start, I had told myself that I must finished all my assignments within a week...Unfortunately, I didn't do and I still have plenty of assignments are waiting for me to complete. (T_T) Thus, tonight I gotta "drive-night-car" (what kind of eng wei, straight translate from cantonese~LOL!) People out there who don't know what the hell is "drive-night-car", let me explain to u, the meaning of it iz can't sleep and gotta rush my works for the whole night...Sth lytat lar (=,=)! However, I wasn't busy doing nothing at all, at least I did my figure studies work! :)

Terrible week? Hell yeah, I was having a terrible week as I got scolded from my parents especially my mom. Reason of getting scolded? Phone bill! This wasn't the main reason, the main reason was she didn't trust me at all! No matter what I told her, she refused to believe...so iz useless to explain and talk to her. I really have no idea how to communicate with her. We always have a huge argument once our conversation start. Yesterday we argued again. My aunt told me that she just got scolded from her in the morning, den later on my dad kena. I thought of fast fast finished my dinner to avoide of seeing her. Unfortunately, she came back after my aunt told me about it. Guess what, hell yeasss, I really kena from her. She spoilt my mood, she made me cried, she messed up my life...Well today at least she didn't come and kacao me althought she was showing me her damn black face! But Do I sound like I give a fuck of her? Hell no! As I wanna do my assignments wit a good mood! Pwease don't come and mess with me! GO AWAY GO AWAY!!!!!!!

Well, it's 9.09pm, I gotta do my assignments in a while....Just get myself a cup of white coffee. Coffee iz an essential for me, without coffee iz just like.... a fish will die without the water *LOL!* Beside coffeeeeee? iz my CIGGGgggYYY!! Yeah baby, I loveeee you both so muchie :P




(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´)¸.•'´)
•( ** ありがとう ** )•
•( ** JOCELYN ** )•
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´`'•.¸)`'•.¸)