25 July 2008

Feelings

I'm feeling sad. Why?
I'm feeling hurt. Why?
I'm feeling pain in my heart. Why?
I'm feeling lonely. Why?
I'm feeling depressed. Why?
I'm feeling confuse. Why?
I'm feeling lack of self confidence. Why?
I'm feeling speechless. Why?
I'm feeling.....too much feelings that are unexplainable....
and why? I don't know why.
No one can give me the answer.

I'm alone in my room. The feelings come to me in a sudden..
Or I should say, the feelings alwis come to me whenever I'm in my room I'm at home....
I don't know who to talk with as I don't wanna troublesom my friends & my bf....
They might be very sick of listening to me being moody or get emo or get sad all the time.

The only way I can express is, talk to my blog. Express to my blog.
Blogging is part of my life now. That's the only way I can release my sadness, my stress, my tension......everything! Any happy things any sad shit things to my blog.
Blog becomes my best friend.
The only weakness iz, blog can't give me any advcie, opinion, concern me, pamper me.....etc. How sad.
Iz 11.07pm, should I sleep now and continue my design I assignment in the early morning 8am or do it now? I wish I can do, the problem is I'm out of mood. Sigh. Stupid me, hate myself."hate myself"?
"How do u love a person when you actually don't love yourself?"
It's really true. I don't even love myself, how am I going to love someone? Is that sound ridiculous?
So is that mean I don't deserve anyone? Any love from anyone? I do? or I do not deserve?

I'm nobody, although I have a name, Jocelyn Goh Min Jiun. But still... I feel myself very useless. Why my parents love me so much? Why my friends love me? Why my bf loves me? Why my ex loves me? Why??? There are million billion of why why why....I'm just a very simple ordinary girl that can find anywhere. There are million billion of girls outside the world, there are girls who much more better than me....why? Sigh, am I being negative again?