24 July 2008

I ♥ My Friends & da important people~

My lui lui Eeven, JoceLyn, Soh Poh Chris
we were at Republic~I still remember, it was chris's independence day ^^
had fun had fun!

feel sweet ler xD

My baby *Matthew Tan* =) Muah!
He's lame, funny, cute, knowledgeable, good in social-ing, caring...

Jocelyn's little candy Wena~
At Laundry during her 22nd birthday celebration~
we so match ya, flowery flowery *LOLz*

best lui lui ever =)

Ivin, Eeven, Wena & Jocelyn

My gd fren *Erica* - since Taylor's CPU
5 years friendship! Appreciate!

My best best best bestie!!!! she's my everything!
*Carmen*

*Rachel Chai Seow Theng*
We know each other since form 4....
She's such an understanding girl....
I just...love her so much.....

Cool Angie -> Lame Angie!!
HahAh~

my "16 years old" Jasper didi~
LOL...he's actually 20 or 21 yrs old...


Jane and Jocelyn @ Maison~

Cute cute Joann~
I will never call u shortie !!!!!


Sei lou yeh TERRY!!!!!
he's so sucks in road direction =,=
what a GUY wei!
he's actually very nice ^^

Jacky & I

My taylor's friendsss..
Jonathan, Jocelyn, Gerald (nt my taylor's fren) , Kean Seng
Miss our CPU time...so muchie (T_T)

TJ, Wena, Jocelyn, Yunn Hui @ Loft
1st met Yunn Hui~ =)

Ah weng~hehe
thx for bringing me to do my IC :P