20 July 2008

stress.tired

iz 12.56am, finally the internet connection now iz functioning properly and I can do my research on castle, wonderland, and watch =( But...but...I'm feeling really tired right now although I have already drank 2 cups of coffee plus 2 cups of teh panas...oh ya plus another cup of GREEEN tea...*yyaawwnnn*! My back iz extremely pain right now =( I'm feeling really stress too! *sob-sob*! I wannn STRESSS-FREEEE arkkk!!! I wonder can I be able to finish everything tomorrow ..or wake up later?or 7am in the morning to do?I really hate to do this la..stwepid castle..stwepid wonderland..use line + dot + bla bla bla...*Isssshhhh*!! geram gerammml lar! Somemore my bloody lecturer LILY very da "yim-zim" n "hak yan zang" wan....superb high expectation from us!!!!!!!!!! God...help me (T_T)