30 July 2008

I'm lovin it

At first I thought of staying at home to do muh assignment...
but..some "incident" happened..and made me cried like hell (T_T)....
after crying..eyes so de tired.....and very de no mood *sigh*...
my baby Matthew, Joann and Angie cha bou @ Mcd, ss15...
Thus, I decided to go Mcd and find them~
but, I told my baby that I was actually going to sleep.......
because I was actually wanna gib him a suprised :P
HeHeHe~^^


cam whore @ Mcd

I lurve this pic alotz~
so cute ^^
Baby, I so de lurp lurp u =)

Angie za bou! kept on complaning Mcd's internet connection
damn sucky wei!
*I Love muh Angie Cha bou wei*!

Joann so de rajin re-doing assignment~
waaaa I LURVE U TOOOOO~~!~!~!xD


Do u feel like punching me????

COCO on screeen too~
wondering y everyone of us were laughing?


My baby said I looked like sedusing the ice-cream
HAHAHAHAHA
*I yum yum my choco top*!