22 July 2008

*sob-sob*

Finally I have find some words to describe my current life - Roller Coaster. Why I say so? Roller Coaster iz full of excitements, and sometimes we can't expect when the roller coaster is going down or up or going somewhere in a sudden... Yeah, just like me. My mood is alwis going up and down. Worse than the weather? LOL~ Actually I just wanna find some better words to describe my life right now.

My mood iz alwis going up and down...I'm pwetty sad right now as my aunty (I call my maid as aunty) just left...The day before yesterday she just told me that she's gonna work until end of this month, but I ve no idea why she left today... iz...so...out of sudden! ! I can't accept it. My heart feel so pain when I heard it from my mom. All I can blame is blame on my mom. I'm tired of talking about my mom. My aunt is so nice, she really tolerates my mom...compare to the past maids...but this time, she really cant take it dy..I know she's actually very suffered, I'm kinda pity at her too (T_T)... I'm really really very miss her loads... My tears dropping....My heart is squeezing....I really hope to see her...she's the nice maid ever....

Seeing my friends sad will make me sad too... One of my girl fren...her bf just broke up with her yesterday.....=( I understand her feeling...the feeling is extremely pain...No matter how, I love you.......I will alwiz be there with you when u're sad....when u need me....Beside that, feel sad too when seeing my other girl friend is suffering in the relationship......sigh....feeling very down now.....somemore I'm having the damn "Aunty Visit!!!" argh..pain like hell....wanna stop blogging dy...wanna lie down on my bed (T_T)

TATA!