12 July 2008

Saturday-ing

Time flies fast, it's Saturday. I'm actually hate weekend, because I always gotta rush for my assignments and I have class on monday from 10am - 6.30pm Owh Gosh! I hate weekend and Monday so muchie!

Today I went out to have lunch wit Matthew and Joann @ da new restaurant name "你吃宝宝了吗", the restaurant located behind The One Academy, Opposite Watsons =) I don't really like it because there are little options for us to choose, but got alot side orders (=,=) what the hell right? Supposingly more main dishes than side orders, but this restaurant is the other way round. Thankfully, the food iz actually nt bad.

The weather today iz sangat de hot wei! After lunch, I went 豆豆 at SS15 to eat dessert! ! Bloody weather...I really can't stand it. Many of my friends fall sick because of the stupid weather. Cold and hot in a sudden. Ya! I wanna blame the weather as well because I felt sick because of the stupid weather, until now I am still having my flu and cough wei! *Arghhh*!

What ve I done in the past few days? Owh yeah, went Maison on Thursday with Matthew, erica, erica's friends, angie, joann, stu and Raz... Suprisingly, I didn't get drunk wei :P I just got a little bit tipsy and f*cking hot there (swt swt swt!!!!!!) Iz been some ages didn't club with erica since half a yr? Haha, Republic considered as club or not? Nah, I don't think so, just a chilling place. So I think didn't club with her for 2-3 years dy! Wow! Damn long wei! Well, we should club more ;-) That night was great! except the fat ass who kept on kacao Erica... Pwease, behind our table got a very huge piece of mirror, before u kacao ppl or trying to do sth stupid, pls stand in front of the mirror and look at yourself. *hrmm, very mean right?*! Actually iz okay if u have da face problem, we don't mind, but please la, behave yrself okiez? If u behave nicely and know how to respect people and YOURSELF, we are always welcome to be friend wif you, probleme iz...tat fella didn't behave properly and didnt give a damn respect to us and himself...Well, i also don't wanna complain much too, cos he's still erica's friend....If im not mistaken! or friend's of her friend? No idea...

Well, don't wanna talk about the fat ass... After club, tot of going to have some beers, but....but...Raz brought us to haunted house wei~!~!~! There were 7 of us, 6 guys and 1 girl *ME =,=*! The place really creepy and scary wei...Once I reached there I already felt uncomfortable. So I just stayed inside my car to wait for them to come out..luckly Sam was there to accompany me..! Argh! They actually saw something.....Phew, luckly I didn't go in wei! They saw small girl, woman and the most scariest part was ..BLACK CAT! Souns creept right? Well, I will never ever enter haunted house! *I swear*!

iz 4.44pm...gonna be piggy soon...

and looking forward to.......tomorrow night =)

TaTa~!