16 December 2008

What is life?

What is life? A question that haunts everybody's mind. A question that always with million billion of questions mark running in the head. The more we explore, the more we find it complicated. Life, it's kinda dramatic. That what I had just experienced it on last Friday. How a brother treated her little sister. So dramatic. It's so out of my expectation that will happen in reality, especially in my life huh? Should I thank to god that giving me such a happening and dramatic life? :)

Life contains love. Life contains tears. Life contains laughter. Life contains anger. Life contains disappointment. Life contains excitement. Life contains surprise. Life contains ups and downs. Life contains happiness. Life contains sadness. Life contains the pain. Life contains our dream. Life contains success.
Basically, life contains everything. But do life contains forever?
I think forever does not exist.
Truly appreciate if there is someone can tell me the answer?