20 December 2008

It was wonderful : )

It's been months or a year since I went up to Genting,
finally I went with my bunch of friends and my baby.
We planned to go Genting in the early morning, unfortunately Joanne got exam, thus, we went up at around 4pm.
The day in Genting, it was really wonderful. (=
Especially the moment in outdoor theme park.
I think we were the bunch of noisiest "kids"! LOL
Owh ya, we had a theme, which is Hip hop theme...
You can notice that all of us wearing sweater hoodie! Hehe...
but actually don't look like hip hop style....
Btw, let's enjoy our happy moments thru the pictures :)

It's obvious that we were in the car, we were on the way and
we were camwhoring! LOL!

Both of them were trying to act cute?


Took Jo's picture when she was oioi-ing :P

Let me introduce our driver : James Lee
xD
James, thanks for driving driving :)

Yo wasssup baby?!

We were trying to seduce the Energizer.
It seemed so enjoyable wei!

Woohoo, Angie so mucsular~

Jocelyn's za bou & Joce


Monster James and Jocelyn

Double J in the theme park~


My lovely hubby.
Wow, we were so match ~*the tops* HAHA!~
Love seeing my baby to wear sweater with hoodie!
So handsome *wink*!


I heart you always.

Ferris wheel :)
I love to sit ferris wheel with my love one.
1 word to describe - romantic

Not my name Min Jiun okiez,
iz Mathew & Jocelyn

My silly handsome cute funny baby..
He always come out different kind of funny & silly expression.

The space shot!
My goodness, when all of us were playing this right,
My heart kept on jumping up and down, left and right non stop! Argh!!!!
*bop bop.. bip BOOOOPPP.... boooppp biii BAP!!*
Especially the moment when I started to count from 1 to 10, kept wondering when will it drop wei...
Scary sial


Mr Jocelyn . Mrs Matthew
-I'm so in love with this man-



Ooooppsssssz! Since when???
*blushhhh*!
Cos caught us kissing... HAHA

funny la baby


I have a big mouth and I was starved until wanna eat Angie's cap!
Yummmm!!!
Is that oreo? Wow..... I think so!

Joanne starved too?? Wanna makan Angie's as well?
I think she was trying to suck Angie's blood, she's the vampire..


Owh man, getting colder after 6.30pm...
All of us were freezing d...



Lansi sial

Emo kek :P
Ops, shorter than 107cm..
kesian me....
At leats angie is higher than me wei T_T


Group photo No.1

Group photo No.2
Hey James, you seemed isolated???
Come nearer la wei.
Well, our theme :)
All sweater with hoodie!

Group photo No.3



Angie was carrying Joanne around...

London bus


Special edited for James and Joanne.
But mainly focus on James because of his expression :D





Monster said,"Sir, please don't kick my pussy/dick (I've no idea whether its male or female, whatever~), it's hurt!"


Baby was so busy playing with the "invisible tits"
*swt swt swt*

Sorry ladies, my ass cant come out fire to light your cigg okiez..

Finally, we were heading to our car park...
We were starved, and we decided to go Kepong and eat BAK KUT TEH! Woohooo!
Yes, it was so wonderful :)
I enjoyed every single moment with my baby and friends.
Even now, I can't stop thinking of the day,
I miss it desperately.
I love you baby & my lovely friends.
*mwahh mwahhh*!
<3>