07 December 2008

I guess I must be very stressed out recently because the condition of my body is totally abnormal and weak right now, or I can say my healthy level drop like shit.

Especially my asthma, even attacked me when I was sleeping. Sounds scary har? Last time my asthma would only attack me when I cried very badly or I had a long long long walk especially "climbing" up to 3rd or 4th floor.. I hate climbing the stair, it's so hard to breathe, it's like running out of air >_< oh gosh! I seriously hate asthma, my brain will go black out, my heart is squeezing and it's so hurt.

Hopefully my body will get on track when I finish all my assignments by this coming wed. So that I will have time to rest, to let my body relax... It's because I'm physically and mentally tired. I must sleeep at least 12 hours or even more than that when I start my term break wei! I must ACHIEVE it, it's a must a must a must!!!!! :P