26 December 2008

Merry Berry X'mas 2008

Wishing you guys a very Merry Merry Berry Berry Christmas!!!!
Did u guys celebrate this festive season with your lovely friends, the other half or families?
No matter you did or you didn't, I'm still wish yo guys happy berry X'mas :P (I know I know, today is already 27th of Dec...LOL)

24/12/2008 for me was awesome! Fabulous! :) It was a happening x'mas eve for me!
Drove to Shah Alam to find my baby, by the time I reached there was around 4.45pm.
Well guess what? My baby was like a prisoner behind the door...and I was the visitor. LOL
His mom took his house key, therefore I couldn't enter! :P
Ended up, Uncle Suki's friend sent us the house key! Thank god! I had been sitting outside for an hour! LOL! We were watching Madagascar II thru the play station! Za dou sial!

After that, prepared to go Sunway Pyramid to meet up with baby's mom and all his relatives and cousin! Ouch, terrible traffic! Bumper to bumper everywhere, even inside the parking lot. Shyt!
Dinner? We went to Asia Cafe because Matt's cousin, Peter would like to eat crab.. Hehe...
He enjoyed enting the crab so much so much!

It was 11.15pm, it time to get off as we were planning to go Picadilly to have some drink! Yeah, "some drink"!
*My happiest X'mas eve in my life*
As I flashed back my memories...Ouch, in pain.
But no matter how, it was a past, what I want now is the brand new year *2009*!
:)

Obviously, this was the first tower

I think tat's James trademark har?
his smile*

Baby's cousin - Peter from Canada
and James, what are you doing?? Nose itchy?

Angie just came from chen chen's party...
Her face was so RED... potato angie!

Angie za bou, thanks for coming!
So glad to celebrate xmas with u...
Our very first time...:)
with all bunch of you!

busy talking busy talking..

still busy talking.....

Baby with all kind of expression!
I will not stop loving you.
I'm really glad that you came into my life.
I heart heart you!

another love birds! :P
Angie looks so sweeeet and in lurve..


Lucky draw!!!




We won this. Gonna give to coco and play

Miss. Joanne
Thx fer coming too Jo... :)



The girl behind must be thinking whats wrong with my baby..haha





Angie, Karen and Joanne left early, so left 4 of us continued our 3rd tower..
We received a call from Angie telling us that they met an accident at Kelana Jaya.
We quickly went there to look for them.
Thank god, both of them were okay, but Karen's car... >_<

Out of sudden, there were plenty of call men were there.. Wonder how they knew there was an accident happened?? In addition, police car suddenly pop up as well. So efficient. The most importantly is...both of them are safe :) I went home at around 4 plus, it was super duper late...plus I was superb exhausted!
Lastly, wish everyone belated happy berry x'mas :)
and when to exchange our xmas pressieee?? HeHe~
Mwah!