11 December 2008

Huurray! It's holiday =)

Oh yes, it's time to shout,"Huuuuurrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyy!"
Finished all my damn assignments, yeah EVERYTHING!
It's time for me to take a very good rest,
and start to rock and roll!
Yesterday was my first day of HOLIDAY :)
Simply excited and happie!
I had been looking for the day to come, finally.
My dream come true :p
However, Joanne kinda down because of some reason which I do not want to mention it here.
Thus, we went to Apartment, The curve, to have some beer before our sing k session.

Joanne was posing, and me?
I was doing the silly look.

My baby just got his hair cut!
Cant stop laughing when the next day I saw him.
Muahahahaha!
Now he looks so cute :)

Our sing k moments.

James was so bored in the beginning.
But then hor, he kept holding the mic for the following 4 hours~
and singing non-stop.
Ops, I should say, he was SHOUTING all the while~ Same goes to my baby
(=________=!)
We sang from 4pm-10pm
Crazy wei! I left at 9pm because I seriously couldn't tahan, tired and yet I was starving.

Well, I'm going to enjoy my holiday to the fullest!
Holiday, here I come~ hehe.

tata

..xoxo..