09 December 2008

Photography day

Photography day at Desa Park City.
Yeah man, break my virginity. You know why? It was my first time.
First time to experience it :)
It was pretty fun and interesting! Full of laughter for the entire photography moment!
*Smile*! : )

Let me introduce the models.
1) Lucinda
2) Matthew
3) James
4) Joanne Chow
5) Jocelyn Goh

Want to have a guess how many pictures we took?
700 pictures! Oh gosh, it was really... dot dot dot.
(Haha, got influenced too much from Joanne, because she always sayid dot dot dot, LOL!)
I got a shocked when Lucinda told us that we took around 700 pictures.


Well, let the pictures tell you guys how much fun we had man!
Enjoy!



We reached Desa Park City.

Directing.

Lucinda

Joanne Chow

Jocelyn, ME :)

My baby, Matthew
*fat hao-ing*

hump anything he sees.

James Lee
Matthew said,"I want to kiss you, I don't care I don't care!"
Jocelyn said,"Tak mao tak mao, tak layan tak layan!"
LOLYeah, he got my kissed.



Perfect!

James looks like a teddy bear.
Simply cute :)


Oh man, the most interesting part, the SWING!


I heart this picture, and the picture below as well :)
<3



Cam whoring.

Hanging up there kinda long.
Finally, we got it. The perfect one.


James gonna start dancing.
and
I'm gonna catwalk d~xD

This picture is awesome!
NICE!

Go Joanne! Run Joanne! Run Run Run!

They were gay-ing.
Awww, "how lovely!"
*yuck-yuck-yuck*!





We were at the bridge.

Matthew said,"Yeah, Yo man Yo man! It's time to say GOODBYE man!"

.
.
.
.

After that we went to yumca,
Most of us were almost dead, especially Joanne except Lucinda.
LOL
Then, bak kut teh as our dinner at SS14! Yum!
2 thunbs up!
Gosh, I am miss ingbat kut teh wei right now wei!
Especially the yao za guai~
Woohoo~ My saliva is dropping down..

.
.
.

Well
I'm looking forward to the next photography day!
:)

tata

..xoxo..