26 December 2008

4.30am

Yes, it's 4.30am and I couldn't sleep though I was freaking tired. I was sitting on the bed since 12am, what did I do during the hours? I was stoning and waiting for someone to at least give me "a" sms/call. Pretty sad, I didn't receive any of it and yet I miss the someone so damn much. Even now. Yesterday I went home around 4am and woke up at 10am in the morning. My god, my head.... Headache like hell man. It was like 10 dozen of TISSUE on top of my head. Well I know it's not funny, it's superb lame.
Sigh, I am just trying to cheer me up. I was having a hang over as I drank too much the day before.

Moreover, I still felt the beer and half cup of chivas inside my stomach. Trying to vomit but I couldn't. Argh! Kill me pwease :( I was feeling so unwell so I got back to my bed again. Pity sial. I was really tiring. Besides that, I feel so hot, my body, my forehead.. I think I'm having fever. Really pity sial.
At this time 4.42am. Usually I should be on the bed sleeping like a dead pig and dreaming someone or something interesting. Plus, usually I should have being a cry baby, but I did not. Ya, maybe few drops of tears? I wish I can sleep. I wish I can disappear in the world for a period of time. As I requested to take a break. Don't feel like seeing anyone, none. It's time to clear up my mind.

I wonder is there any island call "lonely island"? I
think I will be the first to be there if I know the existing of the island. Well, in this time 4.53am, I'm feeling lonely inside my room, in front of my laptop.... Sound pathetic. Do I sound pessimistic? Argh fuck it. Whatever! I think I'm not. LOL. Well well well, it's 5am in the morning, I really wish I can sleep for the next 72 hours and need not to wake up. Ya I can, unless I get sleeping pill. I should have get it man.

*I wish I can be invisible. So there is no one to see me with my pretty down face*

Thought of start counting from now until Sunday. Well it's not necessary for me to do so already :) And it gonna start from zero again I guess? Before putting the smiling face, I was struggling, should I have put smiling face or a sad face? Ended up, I chose to put a smiling face.
Well, I'm tired of blogging right now.... Will try to find some other things to do...
Good night everyone, but not me.