14 December 2008

alcoholic


Whose hands in the picture?
*Angie, Joanne, Lu, my baby and I*
*Black label*
*Friends always*

100% AUTHENTIC.............. Alcoholic!
LOL "authentic" pulak?What the hack?
Just simply crap. May ignore.
Well, what I am trying to point out is we are truly alcoholic.
We were drinking non stop, even makan also ordered beer. :P (Especially me)
We were drinking 2 nights straight (121208-131208),
even during sing k session.
Picture above was taken on 13/12/2008, we were all at Joanne's studio.

Well, 13th of Dec, today is da big big day =)
*-Happie half year Anniversary with my baby*-

What we did in her studio?
Hang out, work, assignment, drink, play, gossip and crap...
No doubt, I am really an alcoholic. I can drink anytime & anywhere :P
By the way, recently Angie kinda drink a lot as well...
Recently she'll order beer by her own. That's good, got one more kaki to drink wit me! *Yaaaayyyy!*
OMG, I'm thinking of the liquor and beer now...
Shyt!