13 December 2008

I have a psycho brother

The day supposed to be wonderful and loads of fun.
Reasons? I'm surely I pass 3 of my subjects.
What else? Had lotsa fun during our sing k session in Neway 1u
with my lovely friends and baby.
*Matthew Angie Joanne James Nicol*
=)
Play along, sing along and laugh along.
Truly enjoy to the fullest.


An ASSHOLE spoilt our night.
After sing k, we went makan, then all of them lepak at my house
played cards with our black label *lol*!
(Thanks to Joanne wei~)
And they supposed to stay over my house.
While we were enjoying, the bloody cibet fucker....which is my brother,
came down and shouted at them, switch off the main switch just to chase them out...


Honestly, he is really a dumbo. He is gonna to suffer without the air condition or fan when he switched off the main switch.
Somemore he called the police? My goodness, what a shame wei....
A brother called up to police and reported that dia punya adik sedang buat bising
di rumah dengan kawan? Nak police halau mereka??
What the hack? Absolutely ridiculous.
My brother so dumb, he called the police upon himself...


There were 2 police there, there was one police station talking to with my friends, even then police also told my friends that he seriously had mentally problem this and that. HAHA
My friends were having fun when they were talking to the police! =p


I tell you guys, I seriously regreted that why I didn't take down the video, the way he
shouted at me, my friends, and the way he talked to the police.
I should have record down his bloody cock face and post in the damn youtube.
He's a psycho plus mentally unstable man.
One day I will surely take down his video or his cock picture and post in my blog to let you
guys see.
32 years old wei, why his mind set is stil as childish as a 3 years old kid? So damn immature wei please? Grow up la pls...


Oh ya, police came right, of cos they got no right to chase us out because i'm consider as the owner in the house as well.
The asshole must be very disappointed.
So what? We won the war. So?
The asshole is wasting out time, especially police.
The most importantly, he shall feel embarrassing of his actions!
I think he must be jealous of me why I have so much friends, but he has none.
Hrmmm, not none la btw, still got one name Michael. Piy him.
*Beware of the most noobest psycho in PJ, Mr. Joshua Goh Psy Cho*



That's quite entertaining, fun, and new experience har? LOL
Thats what my friends said!
Ended up baby, Joanne and I lepak at Jame's house and continue with our black label.
6am - Oi Oi time! ZzzZzZzzzzzz..........
James, thanks for letting me to stay over~ :)
*Beeeeeeeep*
Night!