29 December 2008

Deep thought

It's gonna be kinda random.
Deep thought, that's what I suppose to do now before the end of 2008.
And here come to year 2009.
Hello 2009, welcome man!


Deep thought as in?
Mistakes that I made in the past? In my life, my studies, my relationship and etc.
Studies? Kinda regret of being a lazy bum in the early
of the year until the mid year.
Promise myself so so so HARD that
I must study HARD n SMART for the
next following years. Gotta have a good plan with it.
Which means that, gotta get a new planner, year 2009 planner :P
And which MEANS THAT, I gotta say bwai bwai
to my 2008 starbucks planner. How sad!


My life? Seriously don't know where to start and how to start it?
(Scratching head with 2 fingers, usually people scratch with 1 finger right?
I'm the SPECIAL case, out of sudden 2 fingers pop up and start scratching.)
Well, I know it isn't funny. It's quite lame at times.


Okay, life, life as in riding a roller coaster?
"climax"! Woohoo!
Nvm, you will never understand why I describe as "climax"! :P
Yes, I come out an conclusion to my life - Roller coasted leads to "climax".
FULL STOP.


Relationship. It's pretty good as I have found my very love
Matthew Tan Pichay :)
I have never been like this situation before, SO IN LOVE!
As you can see my previous blog, should know how much I love this man.
I knew him on April I guess, but that's kinda unofficially (lazy to explain why).
Officially knew him on 13th of May.
The next day I came back from Japan.
OFFICIALLY being together? Hehe... 13June2008
Yes, time flies fast, we already been together for 6 MONTHS! (=
Baby, here to promise you that I will not repeat the same mistakes kiez?
Love ya! Ganbateh to us!


Next, I'm thinking of my new year resolution! :P
Gotta think deepdeepdeep!
Hope for a wonderful 2009!
A brand new year, I don't ask for more,
I just wish to be happy everyday, no more being a cry baby though I know it's
pretty hard, studies - pass with flying colors, healthy, stay
happily with my baby friends & families (except my bloody psycho brother!),
wealthy *LOL*, market recover, and everything goes smoothly :)
Owh yeah, this year is my year - OX year!
Seriously hope everything will be fine!