14 December 2008

Childhood

I'm reading manga series: To-LOVE-ru, there is one part the brother and the sister went to the playground. It reminds me childhood, my childhood. I'm trying so hard to think the happy moments. Unfortunately I couldn't recall. It means that, I've no childhood. It's actually pretty sad for me. I was always alone, played alone even "masak-masak". How pityful har? I have a brother, but useless. He refused to play with me and talk to me until I was form 4. Therefore I was always alone.

I still remembered I wanted to learn how to ride the bicycle, and the bicycle belonged to my brother..... He didn't want to borrow me, therefore I don't know how to ride a bicycle until now. Sigh... sad case.

Ehhhhh.... No no no, I wasn't alone, there were barbie dolls and all my soft toys accompanied me all the time, they walked with me until I grow up. I still remember I always liked to go my mom's beauty salon so that I got the chance to glance at those beautiful barbie dolls at the toy department at Metrojaya. Otherwise I will pull my mom to the toy department and started begging her to get me the barbie doll. :) I think that was the only childhood I had?
*Thanks barbie dolls and my lovely soft toys, thanks for accompanying me with sharing my sorrow, happiness, & my ups and downs....:)*

I'm always so envy my friends & baby as they had happy and memorable childhood moments.
But nvm, I tell myself I shouldn't look back to the past, I can't do anything to my past, I can't jump back because I don't have the time machine. I should have look forward and as long as I'm happy right now.