03 December 2008

Restless

I'm feeling so restless nowadays. Kinda miss my business life in a sudden. There are a lot of assignments to do! Plus, when I was in business school, at least we can copy and paste when comes to assignment. Buuuuuttttt design cannot copy and paste at all wei! I have to think and always use my bloody brain to come out an idea and design.

Oh no no no, don't worry, although I'm kinda miss my business life but does not mean that I'm gonna return back to Metropolitan to complete my degree there, though I left 2 more semester to graduate! Yeah, I'm very stupid right? Quite a lot of my friends asked why don't I just complete it? But seriously, I'm so sick of business man, especially during the final exam, I had to study the stupid bloody thick thick text book, even thicker than thick toast, oh god! Bullet can't kill me, but text book does. Yes, I'm exaggerating *LOL*!

I love art since young, but not business. My father is the one who forced me to study in the first place. I still remember when I was just graduated from high school, I said I wanted to study design, but he said design is useless, hardly to find job. Therefore he brought me to Sunway College to check it out, then Taylor's College. So ended up I completed my CPU in Taylor's College. Then UTS then Metropolitan College. Wow, I felt that I am like a high school student kept switching. But frankly speaking, I'm glad that I had been thru in so many colleges as I know quite a lot of people. :) It's harmless of meeting new friends right?

U know what? Let me tell u a joke. It's truly funny! :P Which is, when I heard my dad said Taylor's, I was thinking,"Har? Tailor? I thought my dad wanted me to study business, but why tailor? I'm not interested at all wei T___T" HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...... Damn stupid and funny right? Okay okay, I admit my English was so sucks last time and kinda outdated because I never heard about Taylor's College but only Sunway College. *LMAO*! Or I should say something wrong to my ears cos I heard it as "tailor" but not "Taylor's". Well, forget about it :P

Btw, back to the topic. Though I'm always lack of sleep and get exhausted all the time, but I am still enjoying my design life right now. At least my dream came true as I wanted to study design since young. :) Thanks to my dad.

I'm looking forward to NEXT WEEK onwards because I'm having my term break next week onwards wei! Wa lao! Steam wei when I think of it :) *ho-ho-ho*!